AmCheck San Diego Offering Clients College Scholarships
The partnership with Brandman gives access to over 50 degree programs; including business information technology, human resources, psychology, legal studies, social work criminal justice, public administration and organizational leadership. So there are many options to choose from.
“We are always trying to think of unique strategies above and beyond payroll services that add value to our clients,” says Scott Maichel, AmCheck San Diego Managing Partner. “This program is a fantastic way to help our clients attract and retain good employees by offering a college scholarship program as an employee benefit – and at no cost to our client.”
A partnership between AmCheck and Brandman University allows for a mutual offering of educational benefits to AmCheck’s current and future clients and their respective employees,” says Matthew Venegas, Assistant Vice-Chancellor of Corporate Relations at Brandman University. “Providing an opportunity to increase the knowledge, skills and abilities to many of our local, regional and national workforces will benefit the companies’ communities we all serve. Brandman is honored to be partnered with AmCheck in that process.”
The scholarships that AmCheck clients and their employees are eligible for are as follows:
- Up to $6,000 for traditional undergraduate degrees.
- $3,000-$6,000 for graduate degrees.
- The Brandman MyPath competency-based education program is provided without charge for the first six months, a $2,700 value.
One of the many highlights of the AmCheck scholarship program is the MyPath option. MyPath is specifically geared towards working adults. The benefits include:
- 100% online coursework with a “learn-at-your-own-pace” format. Classes begin on any Monday.
- Based on an employee’s previous work experience, they can “test out” of some coursework, shortening a 4-year degree to 1.5 to 3 years.
- Students use what they’ve learned through their work experience to move quickly through related courses, allowing them to focus on what they don’t already know.
- Bachelor’s degrees offered in Business and IT.
- A full year’s tuition is $5,400. The first 6 months of tuition ($2,700) is free with no obligation to continue.
Brandman University is part of the Chapman University System and it offers some of the best online education programs in the United States. All courses are geared toward adults who are already in the workplace. Classes are offered in eight-week sessions and are also available in person at 27 campuses and sites throughout California and Washington as well as online. For more information you can fill out a form here or contact Matthew Venegas via email or at: 949-330-3225.
[/av_textblock] [av_image src=’http://scottmaichel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Brandman.jpg’ attachment=’126′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’ admin_preview_bg=”][/av_image] [/av_one_full]